Art S. Margulis
For more than 50 years, Art has defended some of the most high-profile federal and state criminal cases throughout the United States including the Axl Rose Riverport riot case, the Katie Wolfmeyer murder-for-hire case, the Robert Hoover conspiracy to commit murder case, and the Dennis Bulloch murder case.
Art is a regular media commentator on national criminal cases and investigations, having appeared on the Larry King Show and numerous other newscasts. Art’s cases have been the subjects of several books and television movies.
After graduating law school, Art served as a Lieutenant in the United States Army in an artillery unit. He then worked as an FBI Special Agent, receiving three special commendations from FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover. He is a past president and current member of the Former FBI Agents Society.
J.D., Washington University School of Law
B.A., Washington University
- Former FBI Agents Society (Past President)
- Missouri Judicial Commission on Retirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges
- St. Louis County Board of Election Commissioners
- 21st Circuit Judicial Selection Commission
- Creve Coeur Board of Aldermen
- The Backstoppers, Former President and Board Member